torsdag 28 juni 2018

Stalker på engelska

Vi fick en förfrågan om att göra Stalker på engelska och fick dessutom en engelsk text av en professionell textförfattare som - på grund av en stalker - önskar vara anonym. Här är en första inspelning. Vi får se hur mycket vi måste ändra...



Tommy Aperia:
Our Swedish song "Stalker" has been recognised even in the USA there an American Songwriter wrote his own lyric to my song in english, recorded this week with Monica Antonsson in the studio. (In the Swedish version, the lyric was made of Monica)
Monica was also recording my ballad with her Swedish lyric and voice "Tänker på dig" this week.


Stalker
I’ve had enough – after all these years 
It turns you on – leaving me in tears 
You are obsessed – persecutor pro
Just hit the road – I want you to go 

It is enough – fighting all the time 
Your evil mind – yes, it is a crime 
I worked so hard – all you did was wrong                                               
So full of hate - know where you belong

You are a stalker, you are torturing me 
You are a no one – but think you´re great
And all your victims - I need to set them all free
It’s time to leave, keep on walking straight 

Just hit the road – after all you’ve done 
and mind yourself – you were never fun 
So let me go – cause you have no right
You need to leave – and to stop the fight

solo 

You are a stalker - you are torturing me 
You are a no one – but think you´re great
And all your victims - I need to set them all free
It’s time to leave, keep on walking straight 

Just hit the road – all the things you’ve done 
Your evil lies – plaguing everyone 
You’re hurting me – spreading all your trash
Unfair, untrue – you are low-life brash

tonartshöjning helt tonsteg 

I’ve had enough – of your evil ways 
Slander and lies – filling all your days 
It’s over now – you have played it rough
Just hit the road – you have done enough 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar